At Dreamland Safari Tours the safety of our guests is always a top priority. In the time of COVID-19, we have intensified our rigorous cleaning and disinfectant protocols. We are also taking additional steps to protect our staff and guests:
- All interior vehicle surfaces are wiped down with disinfectants after every tour.
- We do not allow any of our tour guides to lead a tour if they are sick, have a cough or fever.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available on all tours.
- Our tour guides are required to disinfect their hands prior to handling food.
In addition, our standard safety protocols apply at all times:
- All tour guides are certified in basic first aid and CPR and/or are wilderness first responders.
- All vehicles and tour guides are equipped with first aid kits.
- All tour guides are trained in handling minor to major emergencies, and we always have employees on-call at the home office to coordinate with local authorities as needed.
- All vehicles and tour guides are equipped with satellite communication devices for use in an emergency.
Dreamland Safari Tours is of course fully permitted, licensed and insured.
Still unsure about your travel plans in the face of COVID-19? You can book worry-free: there are no change fees should you need to adjust the date of your tour due to travel limitations originating from the spread of COVID; outright cancellations will be processed according to policy.