At Dreamland Safari Tours the safety of our guests is always a top priority. Read below about the steps we are taking in the time of COVID-19 to keep you and our expert tour guides safe and healthy.
- After every tour all vehicle interior surfaces, as well as exterior door handles, are thoroughly wiped down with disinfectant.
- Every vehicle is equipped with disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer.
- For the time being, all tour guides are asked to wear face masks while in the vehicle.
- Once outside the vehicle all our tour guides are required to maintain a 6 feet distance from all guests.
- We do not allow any of our tour guides to lead a tour if they are sick, have a fever, or cough.
- We recommend that guests wear face masks while in the vehicle. Once outside the vehicle, we ask guests to maintain social distancing of 6 feet.
- Prior to departure of the tour, all guests will be asked about their health and if they have, or have recently had, any flu like symptoms: fever, cough or body aches.
- Your tour guide has the final authority to not allow anyone in the vehicle who appears unhealthy or sick.
Private Tour Option
- To address potential concerns regarding mixed groups we are now offering a private tour option. Depending on the size of the group, these tours will have one to two tour guides, and then your group only. Pricing for private tours can be found on the online booking page for each tour.
Finally, our standard safety protocols:
- All of our tour guides are certified in basic first aid and CPR, and/or are Wilderness First Responders.
- All vehicles and tour guides are equipped with first aid kits.
- Our tour guides are always required to disinfect their hands prior to handling food.
- All tour guides receive annual training for handling minor to major emergencies, and we always have employees on-call at the home office to coordinate with local authorities, if needed.
- All vehicles and tour guides are equipped with satellite communication devices for use in an emergency.
In addition, Dreamland Safari Tours is of course fully permitted, licensed and insured.
Still unsure about your travel plans in the face of COVID-19? You can book worry-free. Gift certificates are available for purchase on our website, and should you book a tour and need to adjust your travel dates, we have no tour date change fees at this time.